msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Mounted training

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Chuck Daniel" <iwhound@voyager.net>
  • To: <Ian@modricusa.com>, "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Mounted training
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 18:07:03 -0500

Hi Ian

We had three riders at the training and all agreed that it was well worth it. They not only covered gps training but covered ICS system and how it work with MSAR. Additionally the made some big points on documentation, particularly in the training area. Also, evidence preservation was covered. Jus as the other have mentioned, the seminar was fun, met a great group of people and here in Ohio, we now have a chance to network since Ohio had four units there.

By the way, my home town is Ottawa......Ohio. small world.

Chuck and Meeco