msar-riders - [MSAR] Training question

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "LAURI STRUVE" <lauris10@earthlink.net>
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Training question
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:21:07 -0500

Hey, All, I need a little help! We're adding some additional mounted classes
to our Seminar next week (www.obsar.org ) and I am a little stumped for what
to do Here's what we have so far: Search Ready Horse Certification,
compass/gps navigation and Topo maps, grid search, and a two stage mock
search.
Any suggestions?

Al, what would your returning riders like to see?

LAURI STRUVE
lauris10@earthlink.net
Osage Beach Fire Protection District SAR Division