msar-riders - [MSAR] FW: Helmet Shades, Answers to questions I put to Helmet Shades

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Raskin, Larry" <Lawrence.Raskin@jhuapl.edu>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] FW: Helmet Shades, Answers to questions I put to Helmet Shades
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 16:29:23 -0400

FYI

Larry Raskin
TROT-SAR

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan M. Young [mailto:syoung2@tampabay.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 12:19 PM
To: Raskin, Larry
Subject: Re: Helmet Shades

Hi Larry - the Helmet Shades are great for sun protection.

The Legionnaire Shade works on Equestrian Helmets. They were originally
designed for construction helmets in Australia and a demand developed
for Equestrian helmets.

The brim on the shades is 3".

Thank you for your interest. If you have any further questions, please
contact me.

Susan
Helmet Shades
sales@helmetshades.com