msar-riders - [MSAR] Jackson County (Missouri) Sheriff's Mounted Posse

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Jackson County (Missouri) Sheriff's Mounted Posse
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:07:33 -0600

Al Hale wrote:
>I am sorry, I should have told you where we are. Jackson County, Missouri.

Hi Al,

Did I get your unit's name right in my subject line? Does your
unit have a webpage somewhere? http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/units/
lists several other mounted SAR units in Missouri, but I am sure
there are more.

I and many other regulars here have introduced ourselves before;
check this list's archive via http://www.ibiblio.org/msar/ . I
hope some of the many other newer subscribers and readers will
pipe up and introduce themselves. I guarantee many good things
will come to you from networking on this list!

Una Smith
in northern New Mexico