msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 26, Issue 18

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Santafearabians@aol.com
  • To: msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: MSAR-Riders Digest, Vol 26, Issue 18
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 00:00:53 EST

To those who are interested,

I am sorry, I should have told you where we are. Jackson County, Missouri.
Kansas City is our largest city. I don't think you can go in a straight line
for more that 2 miles or less before there is a road. Our main concern are
our
county parks, we have several. Most of these have rough terrain. There are
rolling hills, wildlife and conservation areas, farm land with a lot of
fencing. We have ravines, creek beds, rivers and several large sporting
lakes and
a lot of thick timber.

Thank all of you for your interest
Al Hale Lt. JCSMP Search Team Manager