msar-riders - [MSAR] Fox Trotter

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Hal Sikes" <halsikes@hotmail.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Fox Trotter
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 17:24:00 -0800

Jeff,
Thanks for the suggestion.  A friend has a Trotter and has always been happy with her choice -- I'll give her a call.

Hal

Hal,

Before you decide, ride a Missouri Fox Trotter or two. They move forward smoothly, instead of bumpity-bump up and down. I've had one for years and they are very versatile, mine has won ribbons in both jumping and endurance racing, trailriding, working cattle (not roping) and team penning for fun. The older your bones get the more you'll appreciate them and the more you'll save on Ibrupropen.  ;o)

Jeff Ezell
US Regional Search Dogs
US Search Affiliates

...to Search...to Save...