msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Open Minded Skepticism

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith@att.net>
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Open Minded Skepticism
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:50:43 -0700

Hal Sikes wrote:
>Over the years I have regularly irritated both K9 and Mounted for their
>pompous attitudes re: their "specialties".

Hal, you're preaching to the choir here boy. Pomposity does not
survive discovering there is someone lurking here who knows more
than you do about almost any subject. That is, MSAR-Riders has
tremendous diversity of experience, and all of us (no exception!)
have many new things to learn.

>Am currently looking for a couple of replacement mounts for my
>daughter (also in SAR for many years) and myself.

MSAR-Riders is a fairly good place to look, or at least to get
out the word. Where are you located?