msar-riders - [MSAR] Blocked posts / Improving MSAR Part 2

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Blocked posts / Improving MSAR Part 2
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 21:57:26 -0700

From: Terry Nowacki
( Sorry folks I split this post up in order to make it go through.)

I have had several posts blocked here due to "size" - even though not particularly long, and submitted in text format instead of HTML to reduce file size. One I sent about 10 hours ago and it hasn't been released yet. If it doesn't show up tomorrow while I'm up the mountain at technical rescue training, I'll break it up and re-send it in mini-segments.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare SAR - Hasty Team ICP Team
www.ceoates.com/sar