msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Re: NASAR MSAR Practical standards

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: pennbo@bbv.net
  • To: Mounted search and rescue <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Re: NASAR MSAR Practical standards
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 18:01:05 -0700

On California being a big state- One of the problems I have with Calif.
MSAR standards is that the members of the committee are all from similar
areas and I don't feel they adequately address all the different issues
the wide spread teams have.

Tomi- could you please elaborate a bit on exactly why you feel that
having two members from CA is not ideal? I would be interested in
hearing your thinking as to what the disadvantages are of that
selection! In what ways do you feel that MSAR needs will not be met?

Thanks,
Chris