msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Lurking

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "philip easley" <easleyranch@foothill.net>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Lurking
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 00:53:45 -0800

Chris Pennington,
You mentioned the disaster in Southern California. Our 49er fire was
nothing compared to your fire that took out a great chunk of southern
California, but we went through similar and nearly lost a few of our members
rescuing animals in the wake of the fires. Lots of holes burned in felt
hats that week. My hat is off to you.
Philip Easley
Nevada County Sheriff's SAR Inc...
Nevada City, Ca.