msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] MSAR training needs-ESCAPE 2004

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Barbara Zabriskie" <blktobiano@zianet.com>
  • To: "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] MSAR training needs-ESCAPE 2004
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:46:16 -0600

Hi Una,
I want to thank you for getting me on the MSAR Sites they have been very
helpful.
As to you question, ESCAPE 2004 will be held the first weekend of May at the
Bonita Park Nazarene Camp. This Camp is located on Hwy 48 between Ruidoso
and Capitan. I've checked out there stables on site and was not pleased.
There ok but there run down, and are not planning on re-building, they say
enough for 10 horses but I think not, they have 3 large pens with cable and
an open area and the cable is down in some places. I'm planning on going
back to check other sites as well as a riding area. I haven't yet heard back
from Sharon as to if they would allow a round pen to be set up for training
clinic. And or portable pens. I'm tossing around some ideas on other
possible people to come and do a clinic seeings how Terry is unaviable for
April or May. I know you may think I'm jumpinging the guns but I feel the
sooner the better to find out what we can or cannot do. Again please pass on
To all that you know WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE AT ESCAPE 2004.
Thanks
Barbara