msar-riders - [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders Digest, Vol 5, Issue 10

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Lydia Mabry" <lydia@theonlynet.net>
  • To: <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders Digest, Vol 5, Issue 10
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:44:05 -0600

Hi Barbara, wow - we're neighbors! I am very familiar with Alamo, having
attended high school there in the 70's and moved back there for a yr in 95,
before I moved to Las Cruces. I would like to get more info on the ESC - I
have been trying to find out when the meetings are but havent heard yet.

Look forward to chatting more...

thanks to Una and Jorene - your experience helps us all.

Lydia

URAD Leather Cream - Ask for a free sample!
Cliff's Saddleshop - Now Online!!
www.zianet.com/swtc