msar-riders - Re: [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders Digest, Vol 5, Issue 10

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Barbara Zabriskie" <blktobiano@zianet.com>
  • To: <lydia@theonlynet.net>, "Mounted search and rescue" <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [MSAR] Re: MSAR-riders Digest, Vol 5, Issue 10
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:31:05 -0600

Hi,
What yr. did you graduate. I graduated in 1976.
I'm glad your so close I'd like to get together some time and do rides, this
way we'll get know our areas better. And if we need to stay over for a
mission we'll at least know other riders.
I'm trying get a mounted SAR equiptment list gathered do you have any
idea's. Also I want to see WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO SEE AT ESCAPE as far as
training, classes etc. any ideas. Please pass this on.
Next years ESCAPE will be held in Ruidoso area at one of the Church Camps.
I'm looking into areas that will allow horses so that we can also have a
mock search if we want to.
Oh!! Also, I'm with the White Mountain SAR and were planning on having a
mini ESCAPE on the 26th of July in Ruidoso., I'll keep you informed on the
times or just call me at 437-6180.
If your ever in our area we meet every 3rd Monday at 7pm at the State Police
Station.
Gotta go
Barbara