msar-riders - [MSAR] re: shuttle

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Pennington-Boggio's" <pennbo@bbv.net>
  • To: msar <msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] re: shuttle
  • Date: Wed Feb 12 23:11:00 2003

I haven't felt left out at all. <g> They have also run searches in our
area for debris. I figured if they need us they'll call us. Otherwise I
assume they have enough people power to cover the territory. Besides
someone has to tend the home fires. While it is very hard sometimes to
sit and watch sometimes it's the best thing we can do. Be ready, be
aware, be understanding. What I really appreciate in circumstances when
we aren't called in or can't respond is updates from folks that are
there. Makes me feel like I am involved. <G> Anyone who was/is there
want to give us an update?

Chris
Big Bear, CA

  • [MSAR] re: shuttle, Pennington-Boggio's, 02/12/2003