msar-riders - [MSAR] Backcountry Horsemen / Creating New Unit

msar-riders@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Mounted search and rescue

  • From: "Jorene Downs" <Jorene@CEOates.com>
  • To: <MSAR-riders@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [MSAR] Backcountry Horsemen / Creating New Unit
  • Date: Thu Dec 5 17:11:00 2002

From: <heather_jones@att.net>
> I've seen two posts now referencing Backcountry Horsemen. Does anyone have
> further info on this group that they could share? I'm curious to know if
> they're in my area.

I'm the webmaster for our local Backcountry Horseman Unit.
http://www.bchc-sequoia.org/
In the Links section you can find a link to Backcountry Horsemen of America.

MSAR people may also be interested in my Backcountry Tips section. You might
choose to leave the Easy Boots at home (we can't use them in rough terrain)
and instead pack some tire innertube.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jorene Downs
Tulare County, CA