market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market Farming

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <kakerby AT aol.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market Farming
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 10:49:04 -0700

I miss the active list as well.  We’re still here, still doing our little thing in our little corner of the world.  Nice to see some of those familiar names on the list.  Hope you all are well. I never did make the shift over to social media.  I’ll happily still talk to anyone on the list as long as I don’t have to log into Facebook to do it.  And William, welcome to the Left Coast!

Kathryn Kerby

Frogchousfarm.com
Snohomish, WA