market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Question about exploding honey

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Roots Farm <karen AT rootsfarm.info>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Question about exploding honey
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 19:07:48 -0400

Thanks so much, Richard.  I think you are right on.  None of the pictures matches exactly but seems same.  I ended up reheating the honey and will store in fridge til used and hope it won't happen again with the next bottle of local raw honey I buy as I would prefer it unheated.

When I was back in U.S. recently, I bought a bottle of organic Neem honey at Whole Foods.  Besides being incredibly delicious, I have a feeling that it may be the equal of Monuka honey for serendipitous health effects.

All best wishes,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs