market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farm WiFI

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "stonecirclefarm tds.net" <stonecirclefarm AT tds.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farm WiFI
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 15:25:18 -0600

The Google forms are VERY easy to create and adapt to your needs.  I use one to track labor by crop on my farm.  The form looks like a "survey" with boxes to check (for each person on the farm), a drop-down menu (for crops), and a place to input hours.  It will take you 15 minutes or less to create a simple form that you can then email to people, embed in a website, or just have bookmarked in your browser.

-John