market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] selling cut sunflowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] selling cut sunflowers
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 12:50:05 -0400

I seeded some week before last. May or may not make it. It was so dry
before that I have a gap in production. Actually, have some in 50s, about
18" tall, getting ready to put on tiny blooms. Not purposeful but
interesting.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY
http://rhomestead.com http://www.facebook.com/rhomestead