market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] selling cut sunflowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: <rob AT songberry.ca>, "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] selling cut sunflowers
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 14:43:45 -0400

The tall square cat litter pails work great for sunflowers.  Half gallon mason jars for shorter stemmed ones.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      http://www.facebook.com/rhomestead

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe

It's not that nice guys finish last. They have a whole different notion where the finish line is. - unkonown