market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] selling cut sunflowers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Deb Taft <deb AT mobiusfields.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] selling cut sunflowers
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 21:17:21 -0400

Wow, I'm selling some for the first time tomorrow too.  I was planning on a buck a piece...$2 sounds twice as good!

Thanks for the info.

Deb
MobiusFields
Westchester County, NY

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com> wrote:
We always sell out at $2 each.
If we have a ton we take a 5 gallon bucket. People seem to like the stems long. Top heavy for most vases.
Todd
Veribest Farm
Vesta Ga