market-farming - [Market-farming] NITEGuard pest Control lights

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "S Brocaar" <sjfb AT worldpath.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] NITEGuard pest Control lights
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:36:44 -0400

Hello,

Has anyone had any experience with the NITE Guard pest control lights? Do
they work at repelling deer from your crops?

Deer have "discovered" our turnips, parsnips, and beans. And, will soon
become too used to the (tethered) barking dog for that deterant to be any
good. We would like to find a cheaper and simpler solution than fencing in
our 2 acre crop fields.

Thanks

Sandy Brocaar
MiVida Gardens