market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bush Beans on Black Plastic Mulch

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bush Beans on Black Plastic Mulch
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2012 07:53:33 -0400

Bill - I guess I don't really understand what you are saying below.

I think you are saying that 3 plants in one hole at 12inch intervals
will work as well as 1 plant every 3 inches or so but I don't
understand that 'similar resource base' That hole every 12inches is,
of course, quite a blessing! -Allan in WV