market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Tractor Tillers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <allan.balliett AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tractor Tillers
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 10:36:43 -0400

I'm paralyzed by the Howard pricing. Looking at $5000 or something for
the features I'd like

Is that what you're seeing?

THe Maschio is more affordable at $3500 (for a 50in) at Market Farm

I've found cheaper Maschios, but they are single speed. Having at
least two speeds seems important.

-Allan in WV