market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate--Huber

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shoemaker, William H" <wshoemak AT illinois.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate--Huber
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 00:20:30 +0000

I understand. I've seen this letter before. I'm a little puzzled by it. It is
so broad and unique in its claims, yet there has not been any corroberating
evidence of his claims emerge since it was released, which has been a while
now. For a guy who has such a solid career behind him, you just have to
wonder whether he's just way ahead of us, or just "out there". What he claims
is alarming, but I can't find anyone who can provide backup to his claims. I
just don't think I can buy it until I see a set of backup resources from
diverse sources.

Bill
William H. Shoemaker
University of Illinois, Crop Sciences