market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "sals3" <sals3 AT cox.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 12:56:30 -0700

It is not just the Glyphosate it is all of life changing D. N. A. altering
transgenitic abominations they are making to sell their stuff. and no
labels and no control .If a farmer grows GMO corn and you are a organic
farmer living close by forgetabout . GMOs are made to take over the world
,.so it may be coming to your farm if you want it or not. . you can plant
organic corn and have to harvest GMO corn but don't worry you can still call
it organic. but it is not. It is not just the Glyphosate you are using
on your little old farm that makes your farming easy sure it makes it easy
and its getting easier . . Most farmers I know that use glyphosate yet
they have a organic garden that they eat out of . And they love all like
the clean fields and most just take it to market. and this is market
farming. .
so sorry if some one was just giving the other side or point of view. Some
of use don't like glyphosate . A we know to most farmers it makes it easy
and they look at it as a job , and that kind of market farming is sending
their kids through school. so there are two sides . I hope that the super
weed stories are not true. me I
me sorry to see the roundup ready fruit trees. darn that's what I raise.
first they came for the cows and I said nothing because I could still buy
organic milk. then they came for the corn now is there really organic corn
any way I did not say anything then they came for the beans is there any
organic soy? then the rice , rice with a human gene then they came for the
cotton now fruit trees. no more organic fruit. oh no. That's what I raise.
but think of all the glyphosate they can sell and how easy is this farming
getting and no insecticide spraying the food and the whole plant is the
insecticide . farming is easy its so easy just to spray glyphosafe and buy
glyphosate D. N . A. seed and you never have to get off the tractor. . now
is the fruit organic but the seeds are GMO seeds. what about GMO nut trees
can u plant organic nuts and yet have to harvest GMO nuts but even if the
nuts are GMO you can call them organic. because the GMO farmers CANNOT
CONTROL THEIR POLLEN. un like organic farmers they don't label . oh no no
more organic nuts. ` anyway there is two sides to any story. and some folks
get mad when they hear glyph sate its been a fight for organic farmers that
want to keep organic. they market their food as organic and folks buy that
food as organic and GMOs are at war with organic and GMOs have taken over many
organic farms but the farmer still gets to market his crop as organic but in
his heart he hates glyph sate . I as a organic farmer I fear it and as a organic food buyer hate it.
organic farmers have a right to farm and eat organic also.
----- Original Message ----- From: <sunnfarm AT netscape.com>