market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate--Huber

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Vern and Amy <vaspencer AT sisna.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate--Huber
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:00:42 -0700

Bill,
I am not trying to throw gasoline on a fire, but this information has come across my path recently, and I was wondering if you are familiar with this or is it real. I don't see any updates on this yet. I see in the article that the USDA was not going to respond through the media, which seems appropriate, as Huber's letter seems to have been a private letter to Vilsack that was leaked. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/24/us-monsanto-roundup-idUSTRE71N4XN20110224
I don't want to hand pass info to friends that isn't worthwhile. Thanks.

Vern