market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Glyphosate
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 21:32:08 -0400

It should be a banned substance. There is no acceptable reason to expose any living thing to this stuff. I'm sorry for those who have bought into the poisonous standards of 20th century ag poison.
Anyone using this stuff really needs to research it, stop using it and start pounding fresh sustainable veggies which are high in anti-oxidants and might just help with the cancer the is likely around the corner. If we don't bring down the likes of Monsatan and their ilk there is no hope.
Hope I haven't offended anyone. I have no doubt those who would slander environmentalism are to ignorant to want the truth and so just continue to ruin the planet for everyone else under the misguided belief they are helping to feed people.  I hope anyone using ag poisons looks into the truth about it.
Silent Spring by Rachel Carson is a great way to come to your senses on this subject.
Printed in '62 I think. This great book enlightened the nation about persistent  pesticides and the fight goes on.
Monsatan gave us Agent orange, Dioxin, DDT, Glyphosate  and many other life destroying wonders and  bought their way into approvals. Nothing short of prison for them would please me.
Todd