market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Crop planning software

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KAKerby AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Crop planning software
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 09:23:25 -0500 (EST)

Excellent observation.  I didn't do that on mine, and it would have made year-to-year maintenance a whole lot easier.  Maybe I'll start a "improvements to be made" file for Master Calendar 2.0 in 2013.  But it's planting season now, so that particular task will have to wait.  Funny how winter seems so long sometimes, yet winter projects just sort of all suddenly take a back seat at the end of January.
Kathryn Kerby
frogchorusfarm.com
Snohomish, WA
Ruminations - essays on the farming life at frogchorusfarm.com/weblog.html