market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Jang double plow shoe

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rob Wallbridge" <rob AT songberry.ca>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Jang double plow shoe
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:04:29 -0500

You may also want to try Willsie Equipment in Ontario, to avoid paying possible exchange and import fees (www.willsie.com)

While we’re on the topic of Jang seeders, does anyone have any experience with the double disc opener compared to the standard shoe? As I try to incorporate more cover cropping and less tillage into my operation, dealing with higher residue levels is becoming a challenge – I’d be interested in hearing other people’s ideas and experiences.

Happy New Year,

Rob

Rob Wallbridge

Songberry Organic Farm