market-farming - [Market-farming] NRCS funding for Elliot Coleman style moveable high tunnels?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marlin Burkholder <burkholders AT glenecofarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] NRCS funding for Elliot Coleman style moveable high tunnels?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 18:10:57 -0500

I suspect this question has probably been raised on the "high tunnels" list
serve but I do not recall seeing it here. Does anyone know if NRCS has
approved funding on high tunnels that are moveable by sliding on runners or
rolling on pipe rails in a fashion similar to or equal to those Elliot
Coleman designed?

Marlin Burkholder
Virginia