market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] parsnips Earthway plate

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] parsnips Earthway plate
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 22:14:41 -0400

WOW – thank you.  I have that plate but would never have thought to try it since it doesn’t look like the parsnip seed would go through.  Will have to do some experimenting with plates next winter I can see.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      facebook/rhomestead

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe