market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] parsnips Earthway plate

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Avalon Farms" <info AT avalonfarms.us>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] parsnips Earthway plate
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 19:50:17 -0500

I also, only have an Earthway. When a plate is the only one the seeds fit in but is still too thick I usually put tape over ever other hole in the plate to reduce the amount of seed dropped. Not the perfect solution but a bit better.

Wendy

Avalon Farms

South Alabama – sweltering. How can it be so humid and dry at the same time?