market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] need help for water delivery

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] need help for water delivery
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 07:43:24 -0500

Title: Re: [Market-farming] need help for water delivery
Thanks for the good help on this – your set up looks a lot like what we have right now – just need to get the water pump, which I think we have on our old motor home.  Its just so frustrating not to have water instantly as I’ve had in the past in our old garden (rural water  expensive but there when I need it )

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, KS