market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] celeriac

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] celeriac
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 17:01:52 -0500

I use brilliant or Mars, depending on where I get the seed.  Plant early - we seed in plug trays and transplant.  Stores incredibly well, particularly if left untrimmed with dirt on until marketing.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY
Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com
Become a Fan on Facebook

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and geese

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe