market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Zucchini problem

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: rob AT songberry.ca, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Zucchini problem
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:24:36 -0400

On Aug 2, 2010, at 9:07 AM, Rob Wallbridge wrote:

Check this out for insect netting:
If it’s what you want, googling the brand name may bring you a closer source.

Cheers,
Rob

Hi,

I couldn't find any pricing info at that link; and googling for the product only brought up one place selling it (on about the first six or seven pages of results, most of them having nothing to do with insect netting); that's Purple Mountain Organics, and they want $150 for a piece 82 inches by 100 feet.

Do you know anything about costs, and/or know any other dealers? Or did that link give you pricing info?

-- I did find a PASA report on it, which sounds as if it might not be either effective or long lasting if used on any cucurbit crop which is going to grow big enough to contact the mesh: which if laid over low hoops as I use row covers would be any of them.