market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bees (was: Zucchini problem)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pamela Crowe <sustainableharvestsc AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bees (was: Zucchini problem)
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 09:48:49 -0400

IMHO, there is little that can be done for those who chose to swim in the sea filled with oil. Many will not survive this obsessive thinking.

Pam
On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:42 AM, William H Shoemaker <wshoemak AT illinois.edu> wrote:

IMHO, we are well past the capacity for sustainable agriculture. Not that we shouldn’t practice it, but in the end, tillage and the vast amount of land dedicated to agriculture is the greatest risk to planetary sustainability.