market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Credit card terminals at market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Brabo <mdbrabo AT att.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Credit card terminals at market
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:32:24 -0500

Certified Naturally Grown has been an incredible asset to our farm.
We encourage natural/organic farmers everywhere to join this grass-roots movement.

   Mike
    Vesterbrook Farm, Clarksville MO

      Certified Naturally Grown

On May 31, 2010, at 8:38 AM, Todd Lister wrote:

Certified Naturally Grown.
From the website,

"This organization was born of a commitment to healthy food and healthy soils. It grew out of a belief in our ability to work at the grassroots level to strengthen the local food system by encouraging natural practices and providing customers confidence in - and appreciation of - their farmers' methods.

CNG was founded when the National Organic Program took effect in 2002, partly out of a dissatisfaction with the direction the NOP was taking, but also in the belief that we could create something uniquely valuable to small farmers and the communities they feed."

 Check it out.

http://www.naturallygrown.org/

Todd Lister

On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net> wrote:

On May 31, 2010, at 8:35 AM, Todd Lister wrote:

> We are strictly CNG

What is CNG?

-- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 5 mostly (and maybe not fully awake
yet today)

address and password):