market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Vole Salad Bar

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Shawnee Flowerfarmer <farmingflowers AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Vole Salad Bar
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 14:21:14 -0600

My Number I greenhouse problem also.  I've tried everything that anyone ever suggested...traps have been most successful.  I used to hate that but not any more...not balanced against seed flats grazed, seed dug up and eaten, chicken feed colonized etc.  A fine cat helps, but even she has limits.  I get ChaddyShack syndrome just writing this.
Good luck and keep us posted; maybe you'll find a better solution.
Shawnee, zone 5