market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Cherry Sized Tomato

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Garth & Kim Travis <gartht AT txcyber.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Cherry Sized Tomato
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 14:39:26 -0600

Greetings,
We grow white current, a tiny tomatoes that tastes like candy. Yes, we do charge an arm and leg for them, but we can't keep them on the table. We do cut them off the plant, most of the clusters ripen at the same time. Coyote, a native of Mexico is also very good, but not quite as sweet. Many parents buy them to introduce youngsters to tomatoes. Both are open pollinated plants.
Bright Blessings,
Kim

Etienne Goyer wrote:

The fruits are delicious and super-sweet, but I cannot see myself
growing MWC commercially. If anybody had better luck with MWC or some
other super-tiny tomato, I would love to hear about your experience! :)