market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] food safety enhancement act

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <clearviewfarm AT bluefrog.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] food safety enhancement act
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 05:50:15 -0700

We appreciate your involvement in this matter, Steve, and your ongoing
efforts to keep us abreast of the issues in this bill. In your second
paragraph below, you mentioned processors who wholesale over 51% of their
production. Does that include farmers who wholesale over 51% of their
production?

Thanks,
Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm