market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] SEED Company reliability

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Owsley lucy <boulderbelt AT voyager.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] SEED Company reliability
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 06:08:23 -0500

We had a single hot yellow marconi pepper plant last year grown from seed we saved (out of 25 or so plants). I assume the year before we had at least one marconi plant too close to the Jalapenos, Hot Hungarian wax or Cayennes and we got a cross. it was fun searching for that plant after getting complaints (and a couple of compliments) from our customers.