market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] SEED Company reliability

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Frank keen <frank.keen AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] SEED Company reliability
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 09:25:42 -0800 (PST)

if i may add last year i had one row zucchini one row yellow squash mowed tilled good rain five days later sprouts thined later i had green shaped yellow squash yellow shaped zucchini some stripped mother nature at work i will plant saved seed this year farmer market amazed sold out 417 good taste  frank.keen AT sbcglobal.net happy new year to all