market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] organic compost/humus

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Little Joe <schokaraoke AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] organic compost/humus
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 21:50:44 -0700 (PDT)

I checked into this last year when I was tring to set
up my garden beds.

Alarm bells went off when I started reading the labels
that said to wear gloves & keep away from
children......The "Miracle" you are getting in most of
that stuff is just good ole recycled human poop.

Here's a link to a Yahoo article that kinda fits here>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071003/ap_on_fe_st/fertlizer_stench

Joe