market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] What do you do in a crop loss situation?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] What do you do in a crop loss situation?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:03:06 GMT

I only hope that those Oklahoma peaches, really are Oklahoma peaches.
I live about 5 miles from the Fruit Research Station and they lost
everything this year. Peaches, Apples, Grapes, etc... we lost all of
our peaches as well. We haven't seen, or heard of anyone having
peaches at least around here.
Carla in Oklahoma