market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] strawberry prices?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] strawberry prices?
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:52:28 -0500

Regards to the list:

Lucy, we planted everbearers for the first time this spring, only because the severe Easter freeze knocked out all our June bearers. What can we expect from these everbearers? We planted Eversweets. We have been picking off the first blooms, but a few escaped our pruning and they have lots of little berries set on.

Thank you for whatever information you can tell me.

Marie in Missouri