market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] 20 Row Tray Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon and Steve" <shopkins AT tdstelme.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] 20 Row Tray Question
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:48:18 -0400

I never had a problem with moving seed or plug trays within the work areas, just move then about on the flat plam and lower arm, but for moving them from propagation at the house to growing at the greenhouse I needed some way to keep from chilling them. The answer turned out to be plug shipping boxes and the cardboard trays, with a sheet of thin
plywood for reenforcement under the top held in place by a door handle bolted on the top; with the end open I could load 4 trays, seal up and head out in the coldest weather.

MAsteveINE