market-farming - [Market-farming] Greenhouse questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sharon Davenport" <sharon_d AT excite.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Greenhouse questions
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:28:54 -0500 (EST)

I am looking into buying a greenhouse for my home with the intention of selling plants and produce at local farmer's markets. I am wondering how many of you have your own greenhouses, and looking for recommendations. I have on hand a catalog from Grower's supply, and that leads me to the other question of where you obtained your greenhouses? I'd appreciate any thoughts you have on the matter! Thanks, Sharon

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com