market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New Farmers' Market question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New Farmers' Market question
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 08:32:15 -0600

Ahem.....well......we are currently in the process of that. It should have been done two years ago. Our USDA Rural Development folks have a non-profit corporation to act as an umbrella specifically in cases like this. It is called Community Works, I believe. They are going to act as our parent organization so that we do not have to go through all the hassle ourselves.
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Carpenter, WY
www.IdleThymeFarms.com