market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] New Farmers' Market question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <lists AT rhomestead.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] New Farmers' Market question
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 12:11:40 -0400

We have by-laws and a Board of Directors, but I don't think they would
want to be liable. We are getting the insurance through The Farmers'
Market Alliance of Western Pennsylvania. They are the ones telling us
this. We had to join that Alliance to get a 'good deal' on the insurance.
We are paying for all this out of our own pockets.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA